Salary: View Detail
You’re an important part of our future. Hopefully, we’re also a part of yours! At B. Braun, we protect and improve the health of people worldwide. This is also our vision for IT. You see technology as an opportunity, and you develop solutions that secure our business in the long term, we would like to implement the digital transformation of B. Braun with you. With fresh ideas, drive and team spirit, we are working to launch the medical technology of tomorrow and safeguard the healthcare of the future. Together. That’s Sharing Expertise.
ABAP Senior Engineer – IT Enterprise Application
Reference Code 202202085-74253
Duties and responsibilities
- • Play the role of Senior ABAP in-house developer for implementation of custom development and technology solutions involving design, development, diagnosis, analysis, test and transformation of business functions in a project using ABAP or relevant programming language
- • Resolve incidents reported and/or attend to IT service request related to ABAP development
- • Create specialized reports for SAP modules using ABAP programming languages., designs forms and screens for SAP modules using tools such as SmartForms.
- • Debug and correct complex SAP module problems by using ABAP programming language to implement OSS notes.
- • Modify system screens to provide default values and eliminate unnecessary fields using transaction variants.
- • Work with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify customer solutions.
- • Assist in defining complex technical requirements for ongoing systems maintenance and future functionality to meet district requirements and improve system efficiency.
- • Provide technical support to users on matters related to complex programming of SAP modules.
- • Prepare comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions, test plans, and test data.
- • Train users in the use of forms and complex reports and provides technical assistance in defining authorization roles, custom workflows, and other related areas.
- • Whenever needed, share expertise, coaching, conduct training, exchange knowledge to relevant stakeholders and junior developers.
- • Offer new ideas, improvement suggestions, streamlined solutions through system automation and any possible program enhancement.
- • Maintaining discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, and comply to IT and company security policy.
- • Adhere to B. Braun standard operating procedure and whenever required, to support system audits.
- • Prepare necessary system change request documentation based on B. Braun global guidelines for the purpose of system validation
- • Keep abreast of new technology and applications whenever required.
- • The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall include any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- • Bachelor’s degree or Advanced diploma in Information Technology, Software Engineering , Computer Science or related fields of study.
- • Proficiency in SAP ABAP programming is a critical component of the position.
- • At least 3 years of SAP ABAP programming experience. Solid knowledge in SAP report and transaction creation, enhancements, conversion programs, SAPscript and SmartForms, Screen Painter BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exit, Function modules, Screen Exit, ALV Reports, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, RFC, ABAP Query, ALE, BAPI, and BADI, application of OSS notes
- • Analytical and problem-solving skills to address and resolve technical issues
- • Self-organized, structured, responsible and goal-oriented
- • Work independently on assigned projects
- • Abie to learn and apply new concepts in information technology and adapt to changing technology
- Contribute to team success
- Learn continuously
What we offer
Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners. Work with us to improve people’s lives in the long term. We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Gelugor, Penang, George Town
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 George Town, Penang, Bayan Lepas
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Bayan Lepas, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Gelugor, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Ayer Itam, Penang, George Town
💸 View Detail⏰ 17-03-2023🌏 Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Bukit Mertajam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Ayer Itam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Butterworth, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Perai, Penang