Category: Accounting / Auditing
Position: Junior Executive
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: 2000 - 3200 MYR / month
Experience: 2 years
- Handle full set of accounts, includes general accounting, account receivable, account payable.
- Preparation of monthly financial, management report and cashflow report.
- Monitor daily cash flow.
- Ensure compliance on matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements including liaising with internal/external auditors, tax agents and company secretary.
- To handle daily, monthly, and quarterly requirement for maintaining housing development account as required by the government act.
- Prepare profit recognition, cost recognition and apportionment of cost.
- Responsible for update accounting entry and daily accounting matter.
- Prepare cheque/TT/payment instructions for the Company.
- Prepare journal voucher.
- Update bank ledger, bank balance & bank reconciliation.
- To prepare revision of tax estimate of tax payable (CP204A).
- To prepare Tax Computation which showing the tax adjustments to the accounting profit to arrive at the income that is chargeable to tax.
- To submit Borang C after finalised the Tax Computation.
- Supporting the Senior Executive with projects and tasks when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Computer literate with good MS Office especially Excel & accounting software skills.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Preferred candidate with full set account or audit background.
Click to apply for free candidate