Update day: 22-09-2022
Salary: View Detail
ACCOUNTANT (Based in Kota Kinabalu)
To handle the financial aspects of the Company and to ensure that they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with the accounting standards and best practice.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recommend and implement the appropriate accounting policies, reporting, financial analysis and internal controls and procedures.
- Ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards and that the Company’s policies are followed.
- Act as the main point of contact external auditors and other financial and regulatory authorities to provide the required information.
- Oversee the preparation of accounts, payroll, taxation including SST and withholding tax.
- Plan and monitor for effective management of the Company’s working capital, cash flow and funds.
Qualification and Requirements
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 years of similar experience and member of MIA.
- Hands-on approach and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin proficiency is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in IFCA and UBS accounting, system will be an advantage.
- Good leadership and communication skills, resourceful and possesses strong analytical skills.
Candidates can send their resume to this email *************@timatch.net-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Lahad Datu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-10-2022🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-10-2022🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 31-10-2022🌏 Keningau, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Tawau, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 02-11-2022🌏 Lahad Datu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Sandakan, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Tawau, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Sabah