Salary: View Detail
- Regular review and maintaining a list of client’s collection behavior and credit worthiness
- Manage plan and forecast Accounts Receivables collection
- Establish good relationship with clients and negotiating settlements to ensure payments are
-Reconcile discrepancies and resolve problematic accounts raised by clients
-Prepare weekly debtor aging reports
- Coordinate and arrange dispatch on cheque collections
- Any other ad hoc job assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional -Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
-Required skill(s): LCCI Accounting/Accounting Software.
-Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English. Mandarin is an added advantage
-At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Bukit Mayang Emas,Petaling Jaya.
-Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
-Full-Time position(s) available.
-Mature, flexible, resourceful and independent.
-Tactful and discrete in dealing with confidential information.
Cheksern Young consists of hardworking professionals that is groomed to deliver every project meticulously, cost effectively and tailored to our client’s specific needs. We have learned that ultimately, our goal is to help our clients to achieve their objectives.
We are a CIDB grade 7 contractor that takes great pride in our capability to fully tailor cost-effective and integrated solutions for our clients while ensuring effective design and build quality.
We specialise in interior works, upgrading works, refurbishment works, general construction and design and build.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor, Selayang
💸 View Detail⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Shah Alam, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Cheras, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Cyberjaya
💸 View Detail⏰ 02-03-2023🌏 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Shah Alam, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Rawang, Selangor