Update day: 31-05-2023
Location: Perai Penang George Town
Salary: View Detail
• Involve in the review and preparation of full set of accounts and supporting schedules for audit and tax purposes.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Maintains accounting staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Involve in the review and preparation of payroll computation.
• Diploma in Accounting/ Finance/Commerce with at least three (3) years of direct working experience in the field of accounting and/or finance.
• Must be proficient in computerised accounting system (such as UBS/EMAS) and Microsoft Excel.
• Good command of written and spoken English. Able to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage.
• 1 Full-Time position available.
Our firm’s approach is based on our shared belief of a practice designed to provide clients with quality, prompt and efficient service which will help to assist their organisation’s continued growth and development both regionally and globally.
Our firm is committed that involvement with each client is on a personal and confidential level by a partner assisted by competent and well trained personnel. Our partners, directors and managers form the main interface between client and the firm. We are supported by professional staff in attending to our clients’ specific requirements. This operational strategy is to ensure that our clients receive the highest level of service.
Where the need arises, we can draw upon the resources of experienced associate consultants who are retained by the firm to advise on specialised areas of consultancy.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Gelugor
💸 View Detail⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 George Town, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 07-07-2023🌏 Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 07-07-2023🌏 Penang, Perai
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Ayer Itam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 05-07-2023🌏 Perai, Penang, Bukit Mertajam
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-07-2023🌏 Ayer Itam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 07-07-2023🌏 Bukit Mertajam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-07-2023🌏 Penang