Salary: View Detail
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Responsible for documentation.
- Perform incoming, in-process and final quality inspection
- Female only.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience.
- Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese (Mandarin and Hokkien would be an advantage).
- Required skills: Microsoft Office
- Applicant must be willing to work in Perai Industry Area.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to start immediately would be an advantage.
- Full time position(s) only.
Alloyplas Engineering Sdn Bhd is an established company specializing in Air Pollution Control equipments and systems since 1988. Based in Penang, we have been involved in many of the industrial projects locally and also within Malaysia.
WHY JOIN US
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Gelugor, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-10-2022🌏 Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Gelugor
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-10-2022🌏 Penang, Bukit Mertajam
💸 View Detail⏰ 10-10-2022🌏 Bukit Mertajam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 14-10-2022🌏 Butterworth, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Bukit Mertajam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-10-2022🌏 George Town, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-10-2022🌏 Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-10-2022🌏 Ayer Itam, Penang