ADVISOR 1, TECHNICAL SUPPORT #onlineinterview
Update day: 06-05-2023
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Category: Information Technology
Industry: Human Resources Management Consulting
Job type: Full Time
Salary: 3500 MYR / month
Job contentJOB DESCRIPTION
The Technical Support Advisor role is to handle incoming general inquiries and technical issues via emails/ chat/ phone related to VR products. Language of support is Global English.
- Addressing and resolving inbound customer support inquiries.
- Working with internal cross-functional partners to resolve customer inquiries.
- Achieve & maintain target performance and on-time metrics.
- Ensure each inquiry is “resolved” form the customer’s perspective.
- Understand common customer pain-points and actively contribute to a knowledge base of resolution.
- Identify opportunities to elevate best practice positioning and help center content creation.
- Possess a service-oriented mind set and approach to work, delivers value through service.
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment.
- The ability to comprehensively research and review complex problems to determine the best solution.
- Able to demonstrate experience developing and exercising strong judgement skills.
- Stays cool under pressure.
- The ability to demonstrate empathy and emotional intelligence with customers while determining a solution to their needs.
- Eagerness and ability to work in fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- Self-starter/self-motivated to achieve top performance standards.
- Teachable attitude and commitment to a growth mindset in the workplace.
- Demonstrated commitment to upholding a culture centered around core values.
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience, serve as the VOC.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Well versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess great personality with a can do attitude.
- Responsible, fast learner, interpersonal skills and a strong spirit of teamwork.
- Good time/organizational management and critical thinking abilities.
Address: KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Melaka
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Langkawi, Kedah
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Cheras, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Bukit Mertajam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Kuala Lumpur
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Puchong, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Kemaman, Terengganu
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Tampin, Negeri Sembilan
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Kluang, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Bintulu, Sarawak