Associate, Product Data
Update day: 06-05-2023
Industry: Electrical Electronic Manufacturing Information Technology Services Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentReq ID: 85349
Celestica’s Global Supply Chain operates as a unified virtual system with our customers and suppliers by acting as seamless extensions of their operations. We offer customized, flexible and integrated supply chain solutions, supported by a global technology platform and a dedicated, market-focused team.
We are currently seeking an Associate, Product Data (HealthTech).
Responsible for receiving, logging, and converting customer product data into formats used by our systems (Bills of Materials, preferred supplier information). Is the Source-to-Contract focal point to Clients for coordinating the setup of both technical and commercial data from data receipt to info record setup into ERP.
- Initiates Engineering Change Orders
- Works with internal and external customers to resolve data integrity issues
- Ensures the proper storage and ease of retrieval of the data
- Disseminates notification of data readiness and/or distributes data as appropriate
- Acts as the focal point for all product data related technical issues
- Interacts with customers to resolve problems and increase the quality and yield of the product data release process.
- Ability to consolidate, manipulate and analyze customer product data
- Ability to review and interpreting technical data (drawings, models, technical spec’s) for both Mechanical and Electrical assemblies and components
- Demonstrate strong systems skills, including common office platforms such as MS Office (proficiency in Excel) and PDM tools such as Matrix.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
- Ability to proactively identify & resolve issues internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively work with a diverse group of team members, potentially based in multiple countries.
- Ability to work assertively cross-functionally and with other sites to achieve objectives.
- Data management and processing
- Skills in the usage of computer tools and systems
- Understanding of product structure and electronics/mechanical components
- High-level understanding of commercial data is required for quoting and PO placements. Typically obtained from experience supporting operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (preferably Mechanical/Electromechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Other Technical Field), or consideration of an equivalent combination of education and experience
At Celestica we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Special arrangements can be made for candidates who need it throughout the hiring process. Please indicate your needs and we will work with you to meet them.
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) enables the world’s best brands. Through our recognized customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in Aerospace and Defense, Communications, Enterprise, HealthTech, Industrial, Capital Equipment and Energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. As a leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product development – from drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services for products from advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware platform solutions for the Cloud.
Headquartered in Toronto, with talented teams spanning 40+ locations in 13 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia, we imagine, develop and deliver a better future with our customers.
Celestica would like to thank all applicants, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Celestica does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Kulim, Kedah
💸 View Detail⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Kulim
💸 View Detail⏰ 14-07-2023🌏 Alor Setar, Kedah
💸 1500 - 2100⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Jitra, Kedah
💸 View Detail⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Kedah
💸 View Detail⏰ 10-06-2023🌏 Sungai Petani, Kedah
💸 View Detail⏰ 14-07-2023🌏 Kulim, Kedah
💸 View Detail⏰ 11-06-2023🌏 Kulim, Kedah
💸 View Detail⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Kedah
💸 View Detail⏰ 10-06-2023🌏 Alor Setar, Kedah