Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentWhat You Do At AMD Changes Everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Business Marketing Specialist (Spanish Speaking)
We are looking for candidates who are excited to work in a fast-growing team besides posses excellent communication, organizational skills, able to work well with others and convey your teamwork skills.
- To identify approved marketing plans within the regions and maintain the track record for all marketing activities in the quarter.
- To work closely with internal Sales and Marketing team and customers to collect proofs of marketing execution per the guideline
- To work closely with Marketing OPS team to identify the approved marketing activity request for proof collection.
- To maintain the proof collection by partner & activity in share point for easy reference for the operation team
- To review the proofs as per the company marketing guideline.
- To update designated tracker & ensure completeness of the proof collection.
- To interface with sales and marketing team, cross functional team or customer/vendor on any enquiries within the agreed timeline via email or telephone.
- To join in weekly meeting with Sales and Marketing team for proof collection issue discussion based on the queries received from claim, marketing compliance team or other teams.
- Supporting Ad-hoc & routine requests.
- 1-2 years of related working experience
- Good spoken and written English & Spanish
- Team player and able to work with minimum supervision and under tight deadlines
- High levels of proficiency in excel
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Great attention to details
- Assertive, creative, and self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
- Great communication skill
- Degree in Marketing or Finance or any equivalent professional qualification
Country/Region/Location:Malaysia State/Province:Selangor City:Cyberjaya
Job Function: Finance
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 UP TO⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Selangor, Petaling Jaya, Dungun
💸 View Detail⏰ 12-03-2023🌏 Semenyih, Selangor
💸 UP TO⏰ 12-03-2023🌏 Selangor, Petaling Jaya
💸 UP TO⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Selangor, Petaling Jaya
💸 View Detail⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Puchong, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Kajang/Bangi/Serdang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Selayang, Selangor, Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Raub, Pahang, Selayang