Chef- Multi Cuisine
Update day: 06-05-2023
Location: Cameron Highlands Pahang
Salary: View Detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Culinary Science or relevant field.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
- Excellent Knowledge in Asian & Western Cuisine
- Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop new menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
- Manage the kitchen team in the executive chef’s absence.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Raub, Pahang, Dungun
💸 View Detail⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Cameron Highlands, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Pahang, Kuantan
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-06-2023🌏 Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Cameron Highlands, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Temerloh, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Jerantut, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-06-2023🌏 Cameron Highlands, Pahang