Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentJob Responsibility
- Implement and monitor companyâs security policies, procedures and programs.
- Responsible to ensure monitoring the electronic surveillance such CCTV system, GPS tracking for transportation and Dixell Temperature Monitoring for cold rooms.
- Responsible for the efficient overall day-to-day operation on security system, CCTV and GPS system management, food defense and crisis management etc. Records shall be maintained accordingly.
- Responsible to ensure all electronic devises are well maintained and working in good conditions.
- Coordinate outsource security personnel on daily task and attendance.
- To assist on conduct routine night patrol and surprise inspection to ensure security guard and staff carry out their duties are in place, including surprise inspection to truck on weekly basis.
- To immediately response to all cases involving Fire alarms, distress call incidents in the plants, premises, warehouse and supply chains and to immediately inform the immediate superior or related parties.
- Disseminate within policies and procedure related to compliance activities.
- Responsible for overall activities on quality management system aspect identification, evaluation and review when required.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- Comply and assist in ensuring compliance with companyâs regulation, legislation and other good practices of quality, food safety, safety, health and environmental, and other related management system e.g., QMS, EMS, GDP, FSSC, FSMS, HALAL and etc. Maintain and continually improve the systems, objective targets and legal requirements relevant to job responsibilities; and actively encourage the implementation of workplace improvements and continuously promote the concepts of the above audit requirements among subordinate and peers.
- Any others assignment from Management which is related to Company or career growth.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/â Oâ Level, Professional Certificate or Diploma in Security Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in security management and supervisory of finish goods storage and transaction will be an advantage.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and a good written and verbal command of English/BM are essential.
- EPF & SOCSO contribution.
- Annual leave.
- Medical leave.
- Miscellaneous allowance.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Langkawi, Kedah
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Terengganu
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Kajang/Bangi/Serdang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Gelugor, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Kuching, Sarawak
💸 FROM⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Kuala Lumpur, Cheras, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Kudat, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Kota Samarahan, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Kelantan