Update day: 17-09-2022
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentJob Responsibility
- Assist Project Manager (Landed Project) / Resident Engineer or Project Engineer (Highrise Project) in day-to-day site activities.
- Site supervision works and monitoring of site work progress.
- Monitor all site testing works in compliance with contract.
- Prepare work progress report and related site paperwork.
- Liaise with main contractors / nominated sub-contractors / property management team on defects / maintenance works.
- Any other duties deemed necessary or instructed by Project Manager / Resident Engineer or Project Engineer
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate / Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Candidates with 2-3 years of related working experience at construction site will be an added advantage
- Computer skill in AutoCAD & MS Office will be an added advantage
- Willing to work at multiple location / sites
- Valid driving license
Bonus, Company Trip, Medical & PA Insurance
Click to apply for free candidate