Position: Not Applicable
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentRequisition ID 29981
Position Type FT Permanent
Posting Type LI
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About The Role
As a Continuous Improvement Lead you will report directly to the Operations Manager / Director. The Continuous Improvement Lead will be also required to work closely with the site team to set and lead the execution of the overall continuous improvement strategy, ensuring long term sustainability of the results achieved whilst preserving the overall operating model.
- Work collaboratively with the Kerry Teams and external partners in the diagnostics, planning, future state design work, and implementation of Kerry Programs.
- Align with the site leadership team on how best to support our people through the change with the ultimate ambition of winning hearts and minds and building a strong continuous improvement culture.
- Develop and implement effective continuous improvement strategies, which are aligned to the overall business strategy with full alignment and support from the site leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with site leadership team and key stakeholders in ensuring the team is using a standardised set of key performance indicators (KPI’s) as per the 1Kerry Plant System, and that targets can be tracked and achieved through performance management system.
- Act as a key mentor, influencer and supporter to site leadership team and key stake holders in continuous improvement matters.
- Administer training programs that foster cross-functional deployment of continuous improvement and develop capability.
- Liaise with site leadership team to enhance and standardise Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI), and being accountable of their process improvements project respectively.
- Customer (Internal / External): To champion all short-term projects to meet operations excellence to meet organization’s expectations, this shall include performing additional task assigned by the management from time to time.
- Degree in Business Management or Engineering
- At least 5 years CI experience in Manufacturing Environment in a high velocity process environment
- CI related accreditations and formal training
- Have a working knowledge of lean principles and a vision for continuous sustainable improvement.
- Project management experience with practical knowledge of PM tools and techniques to support delivery
- Stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to coach, mentor and influence at all levels
- Excellent Root Cause Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio etc.)
- High level of motivation and initiative with ability to work independently
- Strong coach and people developer, keen to improve the skillsets and capabilities of teams and plant leaders.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Perai, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Perai, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Bayan Lepas, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 George Town, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 12-03-2023🌏 Penang, Bayan Lepas
💸 View Detail⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 George Town, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 George Town, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Bayan Lepas, Penang