Position: Junior Executive
Job type: Contract
Salary: View Detail
Experience: 2 years
Buyer is responsible to prioritize on order management, fulfillment and delivery of Raw Material and Semi FG (Inter-Plant Transfer).
Procurement activities support combination of site and off-site virtual Procurement across 3 divisions covering whole APAC operations.
Pivotal interface with external Entegris stakeholders including Suppliers, Freight Forwarders and Warehouse to focus on material deliveries and commitments.
Bridge Supplier Line Manager (SLM) to external Entegris parties
Main point of contact to logistics and suppliers on PO, order and delivery related issues including business reviews with suppliers. Improve supplier delivery performance and reduce lead-times
Accountable on materials availability in factory and achieve supplier OTD target.
Enhance SAP knowledge, data reporting & supplier interaction in APAC operations in alignment with Global Supply Chain (GSC) policy
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivery Efficiency
- Accountable for Purchase Order and delivery to meet availability in the factory for On-Time Delivery (OTD) performance.
- Manage open orders to identify risks and drive closure to late orders.
- Prioritize critical orders based on inventory status and collaboration with Supplier Line Manager (SLM).
- Main source of truth (data and analysis) of RM delivery status
- Resolve shipment/warehouse and customs related issues with logistics.
- Supplier Delivery Performance.
- Main point of contact for supplier upon any order/delivery related issue.
- Track supplier performance against contracted lead-time and collect OTD data.
- Manage on supplier performance with business reviews.
- Partner with category managers to improve supplier delivery performance and reduce lead-times.
- Procurement KPI
- Manage PO MRP messages on cancellation, pull in & push out.
- Orchestrate efficient Purchase Orders mechanism.
- Execute RTV and disposal of scrap timely.
- Prevent new buy for orders not needed due to demand changes from Supplier Line Manager (SLM) direction.
- MRP Operations & Data Management.
- Responsible for MRP operations and data management.
- People and Competency Improvements
- Subject Master Expect for order management and supply chain execution performance.
- Standardize processes and tools to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of order & delivery.
- Effective order management cover execution of PO holds/ release/ expedite requests, PO changes and PO unviewed by supplier issues, include raw material return management.
- Implement MRP with full engagement, systematic working approach with Supplier Line Manager (SLM) to drive optimum raw materials positioning, orchestrate efficient purchase orders mechanism.
- Drive delivery on open orders, proactive & predictive to identify risks, ensure on time shipment, prioritize critical orders based on inventory status & inputs from SLM, resolve shipment/ warehouse and custom related issues.
- Enforcement on supplier performance tracking, focus on time delivery include instilling reactiveness to improve supplier delivery performance and reduce lead time.
- Academic Qualification:
- A degree holder in Business Admin/ Management. Professional certification offer by APIC (CPIM – Certified in Production & Inventory Management, CSCP – Certified Supply Chain Professional) & ISM (C.P.S.M – Certified Professional in Supply Management) a plus but not required.
- At least 2+ years equivalent work experience to buyer & material planning function in manufacturing environment.
- Experience in purchasing & material planning include procurement process & function linked to Supply Chain.
- Effective order replenishment as well as supplier management.
- Knowledge of SAP applications.
- Interpersonal skills; ability to develop working relationships effectively at all levels throughout the company.
- Communication skills (written and oral) include strong negotiation skills, good command of English language as well as ability to speak foreign language such as Japanese or Korean will be added advantages.
- Problem solving skill, accountability & workforce diversity.
- Personal Attributes:
- High level of initiative, self motivated, able to plan and prioritize workload in order to achieve deadlines.
- Work independent, demonstrate effective communication and develop working relationships with all levels of people from various department.
- Result oriented, persistent & self confidence.
- Right attitude and behaviors.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Cyberjaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor
💸 FROM⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Penang, Bukit Mertajam
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Cyberjaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Sibu, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Dungun, Terengganu