Data Analyst (Digital Transformation)
Update day: 06-05-2023
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor
Category: IT - Software
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentJob Description
4! The 4 essential elements that shape our culture: Inspired. Curious. Unbossed. Integrity. Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend peoples’ lives. Your passion to build, execute business plans to meet the sales goals, develop effective professional business relationships with Healthcare Professionals will help the world understand what these medicines do, why they matter and how Novartis is striving to reimagine medicine.
As a Data Analyst for Digital Transformation, you will support strategic business projects for Novartis Group, the CEO and the Executive Committee, with the aim of maximizing economic value and securing future competitive advantage. You will also support Senior Strategy Managers and Directors in projects around key Novartis products in major markets, that delivers substantially greater outcome improvement than from the product alone as well as substantially greater financial rewards for Novartis.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Collect, organize and maintain data sets from multiple sources to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Identify and analyze patterns and trends in data set to draw insights and reporting to business users
- Keep up to date with current industry digital trends to ensure domain expertise with the data being analyzed
- Continuous update and learn use of tools, data sources and analytics techniques using platforms such as Qliksense, Salesforce.com, Veeva and Google Analytics to help support and answer critical business needs
- Support evaluation of need of technology and novel software, visualization tools and new approaches to computation to increase efficiency and quality of Novartis practices
- Develop automation for repeatedly refreshing analysis & generating insights
- Articulates data driven solutions and recommendations to business users, provide actionable business intelligence for stakeholders.
- Research and develop new algorithms, methods, statistical models and business models and providing insight into structured and unstructured data
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Degree in related discipline.
- Able to understand changing dynamics of Pharmaceutical industry
- Proficient and fluent in English (spoken and written), with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Digital & Technology Savvy
- Analyzing stakeholder requirements
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what’s possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
BD&L & Strategic Planning
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Kajang/Bangi/Serdang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Puchong, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Shah Alam, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-06-2023🌏 Selayang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 08-06-2023🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Selangor, Klang/Port Klang
💸 View Detail⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Rawang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Selangor