Salary: View Detail
1. Follow specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
2. Prepare both rough sketches and detailed work layout with computer-aided design software systems.
3. Calculate dimensions, weights limitations and requirements in materials.
4. Design diagrams and layouts to illustrate technical workflow.
5. Communicate with sales team and engineers to incorporate the system design, product and structural requirements including products’ knowledge gained into drawings.
6. Prepare, review and redraft alongside the engineering team.
7. Identify and communicate potential design problems to the respective department such as sales, project and engineering team.
8. Ensure the final designs are compliant with customer requirements, regulations and quality standards.
9. Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers together with engineers if necessary.
10. Create manuals that describe existing products and systems operation, features and maintenance with respective department.
11. Must be able to design, create and organize e-filing system for each project or product drawing for traceability and viewing including the revision made.
Associate or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering will be encouraged or equivalent.
Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in the industry or field.
Excellent in computer-aided design software applications in AutoCAD and Inventor. Good experience in design FRP Product will be an added advantage.
Proficient in all aspects of technical and material designs, dimensions and procedures.
Able to demonstrate impeccable attention to detail and have sound knowledge of the discipline that drafted for.
Excellent Communication & Collaboration – both verbal and written.
People-oriented and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving.
Collaborative working style and team-player attitude.
Able to work independently with little supervision.
Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment.Company
RIPCOL Industries Sdn Bhd (RISB) was established and incorporates in Malaysia since 2002, back then, RISB offered a complete range of service from engineering, fabrication and installation for our three major competencies in Rubber Glove Manufacturing Line Engineering, Air Pollution Control, Fiber Reinforcement Plastic (FRP) Engineering and Fabrication.
RISB is headquartered in Ipoh, Malaysia, consists of a team of experienced work force to provide a reliability engineering services and advise to our valuable customers. At RISB, we are always thinking ahead and our customer’s satisfaction will always be the main concern in our product and services.
We believe the success of engineering knowledge base businesses are determined by knowledge foundation, experiences accumulate, and the human value of the company. This is always the right thing to do for our business in order to providing quality, reliability and consistency of the product and services which are benefits to the customers.
Our Corporate Goals and Objectives:
- To provide products and services which are high in quality yet cost-effective towards meeting customer satisfaction
- To continuously developed our employee skills through training programmes and to instil in our employees a deep sense of pride and commitment towards achieving excellence in our products and service quality.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Perak, Tapah, Bidor
💸 View Detail⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Bidor, Perak, Ipoh
💸 View Detail⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Bidor, Perak, Lumut
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Ipoh, Perak
💸 View Detail⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Ipoh, Perak
💸 View Detail⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Lumut, Perak, Taiping
💸 View Detail⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Ipoh, Perak
💸 View Detail⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Kuala Kangsar, Perak
💸 View Detail⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Ipoh, Perak
💸 View Detail⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Ipoh, Perak