Salary: View Detail
Operates, inspects, and maintains mechanical and electrical equipment in assigned facilities to achieve most efficient results. Assures that equipment is being maintained in a safe manner. Minimizes down time through proactive performance testing and scheduled maintenance
- Carry out planned inspections, quality control, and supervision of employees, sub-Contractors and other services.
- Deal with incidents, complaints, breakdowns and repairs.
- Act as a Competent Person in providing engineering and technical assessment towards to troubleshooting, identifying the appropriate causes, review and implement the appropriate solutions to be executed by the Sub-Contractors and other service providers.
- Provide 24 hour emergency support. Function as the initial first response to emergency situation and be familiar and trained in the appropriate process and procedures.
- Carry out routine inspections on the property with standard checklist, identify any defects or irregularities and follow up with tenant on necessary repair/ reinstatement /regularization. Timely renewal of licences and certificates, submission of service reports by tenants.
- Plan and execute preventive maintenance and corrective work.
- Supervise term contractors or service providers of both subcontractors of the FMC and term contractors & adhoc contractors to ensure that works are carry out satisfactory and in accordance to stipulated scope of work, and terms and conditions, SOP.
- Attend to calls relating to technical matters.
- Ensure safety rules and guidelines are followed.
- Conduct regular inspection to ensure smooth daily operation of all M&E equipments within the property with standard checklist and record necessary reading as per required by EC.
- Any other works required as per EC requirement for a B0 Chargeman registered to the said property.
- Perform any other work necessary for effective operation of the Property or as directed by the SO.
EOI: Expression Of Interest (Generating Talent Pipeline for future or potential new client, only shortlisted applicant will be notified)
- Background M&E & FM knowledge
- BO Chargeman certified 11KV required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) plus a minimum of seven years experience as a licensed electrician. Completion a formal apprenticeship program preferred. Prior experience with DDC and EMS preferred.
- Valid driver’s license required. Master Electrician license as dictated by local electrical codes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles and to understand operating budgets. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Cameron Highlands, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Raub, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Kuantan, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Pekan, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Cameron Highlands, Pahang, Temerloh
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Cameron Highlands, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Kuantan, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Bentong, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 08-03-2023🌏 Cameron Highlands, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Jerantut, Pahang