Events & Marketing Assistant
Update day: 06-05-2023
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
HIRING CREATIVE AND RESOURCEFUL TALENT!
We want to be even better than what we are now. We want to be finer, more innovative, more detailed, more knowledgeable, more relevant, consistent, solid, real.
To do that, we are looking for an Events & Marketing Assistant with the following skill sets and personality:
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Studies/Management or equivalent.
- Preferably at least 2 years of experiences in events and marketing field.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and able to deal with regular conflicting priorities.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Ability to create event ideas and on-going community activities.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dynamic, communicative and client-oriented.
- Knowledge of promotional space and activities.
- Able to handle, organize and manage events.
- Able to take constructive criticism in a positive manner
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work smoothly in a team and independently
- Have a great people and interpersonal skills
You need to be able to carry out the following task, but fret not because there is always guidance and help from the team:
- To assist on organizing and managing events as well as events space rental.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting thorough research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Able to complete daily paperwork and tasks assigned
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Able to curate promotional activities
- Writing and proofreading ALL creative copy and A&P materials
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Able to manage campaigns on social media
- Intermediate skills on Canva or any graphic design software
- Basic to Intermediate skills in video editing
- Overall marketing strategy and execution of plans for The Hills.
- Weekly proposal / suggestions on events ideas.
- Source for advertising opportunities and place adverts in the press-local regional, national and specialist publications or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign.
- To provide administrative and clerical support to the team.
- Responsible to prepare any documents including draft letters, report, listing, emails, minutes and etc. And, to prepare any circular, notice or memo to tenants.
- Prepare, update and maintain all leasing reports/records including tenant’s profile, offer letters, tenancy/license agreements, daily correspondence and proposals.
- To ensure follow through on all tenancy agreements, ensuring that it is properly documented signed and well kept.
- To liaise with legal firms on preparation of Tenancy Agreement on special conditions, change in clauses, amendments and other requests as and when needed.
- Conduct regular checks of premises to ensure tenants comply with all the terms and rules stipulated in the Tenancy Agreement.
- To carry out ad hoc tasks as assigned by the Management from time to time
We provide competitive salary commensurate with experience and ability, performance-based reward, medical benefits, reasonable working hours, career training & development and an idyllic working environment.
If the above fits what you have in your head, click the ’Apply’ button and attach a recent photo of yourself, an updated CV and your expected salary.
And if you were invited to come for an interview or trial, please don’t bring your parents / partner / bodyguard.
We like grown-ups.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 08-07-2023🌏 Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Miri, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Sibu, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 08-07-2023🌏 Kuching, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-07-2023🌏 Bintulu, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Kapit, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Miri, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Miri, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Miri, Sarawak