Update day: 11-05-2023
Location: Kota Kinabalu Sabah
Salary: View Detail
- Able to work independently on projects including modeling and design with minimum supervision.
- Ensure all analysis and designs comply with applicable codes, regulations, and standards, and Coordinate with other discipline team members.
- To check and ensure timely completion of drawings, revise and update drawings as necessary, and maintain accurate and organized drawing files and documentation.
- Highly adaptable and flexible to changes and getting involved in across a range of projects and challenges.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Have competent knowledge, 1 to 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with AutoCAD in Civil and Structural engineering drawing.
- Familiar with Civil and Structural design software.
IKHLAS Perunding operates as a consultant firm providing professional consultation services in the field of Civil, Structural Engineering, and Project Management to construction industries.
The firm was registered with the Ministry of Finance Sabah, Ministry of Finance Malaysia, Lembaga Jurutera Malaysia, and Member of Associates of Consulting Engineer Malaysia (ACEM) Panel of Consulting Firm.
IKKLAS Perunding has its office registered at 3rd Floor, Lot 17 & 18. Block C, Damai Plaza Phase IV, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, and is a Sabah base consultant firm.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Keningau, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 10-06-2023🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Lahad Datu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 11-06-2023🌏 Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Tawau, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 11-06-2023🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Lahad Datu, Sabah