Executive, Human Resource
☞ Malaysia Marine & Heavy Engineering
Update day: 15-05-2023
Category: Planning / Projects Human Resources Executive management
Industry: Civil Engineering Oil Gas Maritime Transportation
Job type: Contract
Salary: View Detail
- Facilitate HRBP functions and programs within the HRBP department.
- Support HRBP in managing the Human Resources operation function for Operations and Support Unit Group to achieve operational excellence throughout the employee life cycle and contribute to the positioning of the company as a leading marine and heavy engineering organization of choice.
- Support HRBP through assistance in solving the human resources related issues where proactive communications is an essence to develop integrated solutions between HR Central and business management.
- Assist in facilitating the BU manpower budget/planning process, to identify current and future manpower requirements to support the BU in achieving its current and long short- and long-term business/operational objectives.
- Follow-up with Talent Sourcing Unit on the placement, sourcing and/ or recruitment status and update BU heads.
- Gather inputs from HRBP related to BU perspective in the development of HR strategies and policies to ensure that they are aligned to the business needs and requirements.
- Prepare and coordinate the report for HRBP in managing the of Business Unit organizational performance through individual, group, and organizational development.
- Support HRBP in facilitating the assessment of training effectiveness between staff and superior to gauge the impact towards staff performance and addressing the identified competency gaps.
- Responsible to manage and sort all enquiries and escalation to be channelled to the respective HRBP in charge.
- Act as a front desk Administrator for HRBP department
- Prepare and consolidate reports related to recruitment activities and manpower for HRBP department
- Manage manpower documentation in pre and post hiring activities before submission to Talent Acquisition department
- Act as the Focal Point within HRBP department vs HR Division internally related to staff engagement particularly on updating the HRBP team on HR policy communication and implementation, managing conflicts, responding to queries and complaints to ensure a harmonious working environment.
- Co-facilitate HRM initiatives together with HRBP.
- Degree in Human Resource Management / Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years working experience (minimum 2 years in Human Resource Management)
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 MYR36,000 - MYR54,000⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Kota Tinggi, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Kota Tinggi, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-06-2023🌏 Johor