Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentCompany Overview
KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays. The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem-solvers work together with the worlds leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrows electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
SPTS wafer processing solutions include market-leading silicon etch, dielectric etch, dry-release etch, PVD, PECVD and molecular vapor deposition (MVD), available with a range of wafer-handling options applicable to R&D, pilot production, or volume production environments. SPTS is headquartered and has its main manufacturing facility in Newport, UK, with additional manufacturing in Allentown, Pennsylvania. SPTS operates across 19 countries in Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific, and offers comprehensive service and spare parts support through a worldwide network of service centers and qualified local agents.
Job Description Summary
Working alongside our existing process team, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing process development and customer process support of SPTS single wafer products. This will include carrying out process demonstrations, developing processes and running customer samples.
- Demonstrate SPTS processes to meet the agreed specification
- Assess results using analytical equipment and appropriate software packages
- Provide the product marketing department with regular updates on the progress of sample/demonstration work
- Summarise results in a written report or presentation for both internal and external use
- Develop processes in line with SPTS products
- Varying the process parameters to optimise results
- Run marathon tests for new processes and equipment
- Contribute constructively to the work of project teams for new products and processes.
- Undertake problem solving and trouble-shooting involving hands-on equipment investigations
- Summarise results in a written report or presentation
- Write technical reports for patent applications
- Write technical papers for publication at conferences, seminars etc
- Develop SPTS processes to meet the agreed specification at customer sites
- Develop good customer relationships
KLA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Learn More About How You Can Advance Humanity at https://careers.kla.com
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 1700⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Kedah, Alor Setar
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 Jitra, Kedah
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-10-2022🌏 Sungai Petani, Kedah
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-10-2022🌏 Kedah
💸 UP TO⏰ 31-10-2022🌏 Terengganu, Kedah, Negeri Sembilan
💸 9⏰ 31-10-2022🌏 Putrajaya, Kedah, Perlis