Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentJob Responsibility
- Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities for staff members.
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- Ordering, storing and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
- Possess minimum education level, Diploma and above.
- Degree in business administration or a relevant field is preferred.
- At least 2 year’s experience in administrative services or related fields.
- Additional education, certifications, or experience is advantageous.
- Understanding of accounting principles and bookkeeping software may be required.
- Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, scanners, printers, phone systems, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance, courteous manner, and clear, friendly phone voice.
- Can also insert mandarin speaking is advantageous
- EPF/SOCSO provided
- Yearly bonus and increment
- Medical check up
- Medical treatment
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 27-02-2023🌏 Puchong, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 12-03-2023🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 12-03-2023🌏 Shah Alam, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Dungun, Terengganu, Raub
💸 View Detail⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Shah Alam, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 12-03-2023🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Shah Alam, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor