HR Business Partner Manager
☞ Signature International Berhad
Update day: 06-05-2023
Location: Petaling Jaya Selangor
Salary: View Detail
Under this role, you be responsible for the development and implementation of the organizational HR strategies and Talent Management, focusing in recruitment, learning and development, performance management, employee engagement, and driving culture and core values across the organization to support the overall business objectives and organizational goals.
1. TALENT ACQUISITION
- Develop and drive workforce and talent plans as part of the business plan to improve business performance
- Implement effective and innovative methods of recruitment with a focus on sourcing, interviewing and selecting highest calibre candidates in line with the requirements of hiring managers/business unit heads
- Proactively involve in building up talent pipeline and employer branding through various initiatives as well as being involved in various talent acquisition projects eg. university career talks, strategic partnerships with schools etc
2. TALENT MANAGEMENT
- Play a supporting role in the implementation of the organisation’s yearly talent management assessments and individual development plan
- Assist in following up with the implementation of the organisation’s performance management (KPI) system throughout the organization
3. LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- Perform training needs analysis (TNA) to identify the training and development needs of employees
- Propose and implement an annual Training Plan ensuring that objectives fully address the business objectives and the training needs of the employees.
4. EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
- Propose and implement Employee Engagement initiatives to instill core values and drive a high performance organisational culture, improve staff engagement, including monthly Town Hall sessions and Employee Engagement Activities
- Conduct Employee Surveys/ Pulse Surveys as scheduled, followed by analysis and follow up action plans.
5. Management Reporting
- Prepare monthly HR analytics and presentation of metrics leading to discussion and better-informed management decisions
- Minimum bachelor degree in HR, Business Administration or relevant
- More than 3 years of working experience in HR domain.
- Well versed in recruitment practices and using recruitment platforms ie. Jobstreet, LinkedIn, all social media channels as well as head-hunting and interviewing techniques
- Knowledge and creative thinking in driving staff engagement, cultivating company culture and core values.
- Working knowledge of implementation of training and development programmes
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, influencing, communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to changes.
- Tech savvy, solutions focused, proactive team player, organized and efficient
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Virtual Meetings set up.
- High degree of professionalism, maturity and confidentiality.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 Shah Alam, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 08-07-2023🌏 Ampang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 05-07-2023🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Semenyih, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-07-2023🌏 Petaling Jaya, Selangor