Human Resources Manager
Update day: 01-05-2023
Salary: View Detail
• Develop and strategise full spectrum of HR functions, systems and procedures ranging from organisational planning and development, recruitment, training, industrial relations and employee compensation and benefits.
• Manage and analyse HR data such as employee turnover, hiring cost, salary package and data and translate them into actionable improvements.
• Develop and maintain standard written employee guidelines on rules and regulations such as standard operating procedures, policies and ensure that employees understand and comply with the policies.
• Develop and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics and analysis.
• Perform any other ad-hoc assignment as assigned by the Management.
• Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 5-10 years working experience in human resources field.
• Proficient in prevailing labour laws, current HR best practices and legislations.
• Able to travel extensively, stay and work in operation sites for an extended period of time.
Our heart beats for our people because we believe our people are the heartbeat of our business.
Subur Tiasa has over the years built an outstanding team of dedicated people who are driven by a spirit of excellence and are totally committed to ensuring that quality takes helm in every aspect of our business. Our continuous business expansion means that we are always on the look out for highly-motivated individuals who identify with our people-oriented and capacity-building approach to join our team and grow with us.
Due to company expansion, we would like to invite qualified candidates to join us.
Why choose Subur Tiasa?
- Amazing People
- Great Environment
- Endless Opportunities
Submit your detailed resume, current and expected salary together with a recent passport photo online at *************** or to our company address.
Join us now to discovers your adventures with us!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information, visit us at ***************-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Miri, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 05-07-2023🌏 Bintulu, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Sibu, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Kapit, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Kapit, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Bintulu, Sarawak