Category: Human Resources
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentJob Responsibility
- HR policies, procedures, process and programs are communicated and executed and monitored effectively.
- Handle full spectrum of the human resource and administration functions.
- Responsible for staff leave administration, maintenance and staff attendance.
- Monitoring staff confirmation and yearly performance appraisal process.
- Ensuring that all HR related policies and procedures are adhered to and align with the Group HR policies and procedure. Highlights for review and updates as and when required.
- Responsible for review of training evaluation / assessment and following-up with departments to create actions to improve / maintain results.
- Facilitating employee engagement activities, staff welfare and etc.
- Assist in preparation of monthly reports on HR-related metrics. Prepare monthly report i.e headcount report, payroll report and etc.
- Handle employee grievances and advise Management on disciplinary issues, staff counselling and all other employee relations matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Preferably with strong leadership, multitasking skills, positive attitude, interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Annual Trip
- Five Working Day
- Provide Internal Training
- Company Uniform
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 15-03-2023🌏 Melaka
💸 View Detail⏰ 11-03-2023🌏 Selayang, Selangor, Alor Gajah
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Dungun, Terengganu, Alor Gajah
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Melaka