IT - Business Applications & Development Specialist
☞ Toyota Capital Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Update day: 06-05-2023
Location: Shah Alam Petaling Jaya Subang Jaya Selangor
Category: IT - Software
Industry: Banking Financial Services
Position: Junior Executive
Job type: Full-Time
Salary: View Detail
Experience: 5 years
- Responsible for business application maintenance and support, development and deployment. Work closely with business users to understand the business process and requirements. Translate business needs into process improvement and technical enhancements.
- Administer and provide end-user support for Business Application Systems related issues including investigate Transactional/Functionality issues, Reporting, Data Integrity, Interface; Identity Root Cause and driving resolution. Promptly responds to service failures, resolved issues and escalates concerns as appropriate. Maintain support log of issues and incident support requests following service request Guidelines. Act as liaison between internal users and vendors on the support issues. Involve and coordinate all resources needed (e.g. users/test environments/data/interface) for performing SIT/UAT of all system defects and enhancements in accordance with test plans & ensure service readiness criteria are met prior to deployment of fixes, changed of new software.
- Managed & coordinate the change requested from users. Analyse the impact of change requests; Analyse the impact of change requests; manages user acceptance testing, training and the change process. Managed and coordinate with vendors and/or internally own deliverable for the effort & timeline to deliver the change request and projects deliverables. Perform data analysis & extraction; Application Development, including programming. Development & maintenance of applications/reports using the approved reporting technologies. Review technical documents to insure cross application integrity is considered.
- Serve as subject matter expert & act as functional and technical liaison between users and IT to deliver solution. Responsible for translating and communicating business requirements into systems requirements and vice versa. Analyse & document the user’s requirements, business processes, workflows, and relationships to current & future software solutions; conducts interviews with key project stakeholders and prepare technical documentation and presents the results. Evaluate, recommend and coordinate modifications or upgrades to existing business systems based on business needs/requirements. Conduct knowledge transfer and users training.
- Functional configuration & maintenance assigned business systems to support new implementation project requirements and enhancements for changing operational and business needs. Participate & evaluating potential vendors/products, feasibility studies, project scoping and project planning for business application projects. Ensure that project requirements, timeline, budget and scope are being met. Vendor management with regards to change management, project deliverables. Lead and/or participate in special projects to support department initiatives.
- Ensure all established IT related policies, procedures documentations, testing, sign-off/approval procedures and control are enforced and followed to meet various audit compliance.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on technical/work related experience in:
- Strong technical hands-on knowledge in .Net, Visual; Basic. Java, Java Script, SQL Script, SQL & Oracle Database
- Perform daily operation supports of Business Application Systems
- Involve and Experience in Project Management Methodologies, System Development Life Cycle, System Implementation, Deployment & Support; Conduct SIT/UAT
- Develop new and/or enhance existing in-house Applications/Reports
- Experience writing functional/business requirements and preparing functional designs
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy and follow through; excellent analytical and problem resolution; team building; judgement and decision making skills
- Result oriented, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, flexible, independent.
- Comfortable working across team and interacting with various levels/departments
- Must be able to provide after-hours on urgent incident support request.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks & able to work under pressure, tight deadlines and within constraints.
- Good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Puchong, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 Semenyih, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Shah Alam, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Rawang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-06-2023🌏 Selayang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Selangor, Klang/Port Klang
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Shah Alam, Selangor