IT Officer / Executive (Hardware / Software)
Update day: 25-05-2023
Location: Batu Pahat Johor
Salary: View Detail
1. Manages and coordinates all IT related matters not limit to operating systems, security tools, servers, email systems, data, wireless communications, mobile technology, cyber security, computer hardware and software
2. Provide technical support including setting up accounts for new users, implementation of applications and software upgrading, troubleshooting and train internal community and enhancing overall technical capability and minimizing user issues technical support tasks.
3. Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
4. Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
5. Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems are well managed
6. Evaluating technology risk to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedure
7. Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to company policy
8. Ensure all the data, network access and systems are secure and protected
9. Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
10. Audit systems and assess their outcomes regularly
11. Preserve assets, information security and control structures
12. Ensure cost effectiveness for both computer hardware and software
13. Overseeing the enhancements, configurations, experimentations, and investigations of the hardware computer parts
14. Making sure that all the hardware elements have been set up and connected properly in the company
15. Ensuring that the hardware systems connected in the company able to meet company requirements
16. Perform general administration task support
17. Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
18. Perform duties in complying with Company’s mandated guidelines, Company’s Food Safety System, Company’s Policy and Procedure, and Rule and Regulations governed by the law of Malaysia.
19. To perform task and work requirement as and when required and assigned.
20. To undertake any other ad hoc duties/task/projects assigned by the Immediate Superior, Manager and above when required.Company
Over the years, Miaow Miaow has established itself as one of the leading snack food manufacturer in Malaysia and ‘Miaow Miaow’ is one of Malaysia’s favorite brands in snacks. Our classic puffed snacks series include Miaow Miaow brand Prawn Crackers, Green Pea Snack, Cuttlefish Crackers and Cheese Rings are well-loved by consumers everywhere.
Our line of products extended from time to time as the company gradually develops to cater for growing OEM requests. At the moment, our products range from healthier extrusion snacks, roasting puffed snacks, frying puffed snacks, deep fried pillow snacks and potato chips.
In 2002, Miaow Miaow Food Products Sdn Bhd was proudly accredited with ISO 9001:2000 and HACCP certification, in both our business operating system and in food safety and quality management system.
Today, Miaow Miaow snacks are enjoyed in more than 40 countries worldwide. Yet, we are not resting on our laurels. In line with our company blueprints to develop Miaow Miaow into a global snack food manufacturer, we are determined to expand further to markets in Europe, Africa and United States by targeting 60 countries in Year 2022.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 11-06-2023🌏 Batu Pahat, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Segamat, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Pontian, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-06-2023🌏 Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 11-06-2023🌏 Pontian, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Johor Bahru, Johor
💸 2100 - 3100⏰ 13-07-2023🌏 Kluang, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-06-2023🌏 Kota Tinggi, Johor