Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do.
Background Check / KYC Analyst
- Understand and execute all relevant policies and protocols for background checking process.
- Liaise with requestors to ensure that all relevant information entered in the request is complete and accurate.
- Ensure background check results are communicated accurately and on a timely basis.
- Assess when and how to escalate unresolved issues with superiors
- Adhere to and meet set schedules and deadlines
- Assist other RRG team members for any other matters as and when necessary.
- Demonstrate consistent optimism and commitment towards work challenges.
- Review conflict check request submitted by the requesting team from business lines.
- Liaise with the requesting team to ensure that all relevant information entered in the request is complete and accurate.
- Research other relevant and available resources (i.e., internet search) to support the review process.
- Submit data by entering relevant and accurate information in the request to the designated systems
- Liaise with Risk & Independence team colleagues across our global office network.
- Analyze the review result and communicate it to the requesting team for the next proper actions.
- Assist the requesting team on any clarifications/queries related to the review result.
- Document and file all communications and process in a timely manner.
- Providing ad-hoc support to SEA RRG and other team members as and when required from time to time.
Business Relationship Analyst
- Reviewing questionnaires submitted by business lines or internal services via the firm’s online system.
- Performing document completeness review (quality control)
- Performing relevant checks, such as background check and independence/conflict checks, and obtaining relevant approvals
- Supporting business lines, internal services, and SEA RRG in resolving matters that arises during business relationship acceptance and continuance process.
- Maintaining third party’s information for SEA RRG reporting purposes
- Providing ad-hoc support to SEA RRG and other team members as and when required from time to time
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree from any background, preferably business administration/ accounting/management with good academic result.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with good judgement and effective decision-making capability.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and in written English, with strong interpersonal skills in dealing with professionals.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Organized and can handle multi-tasks.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure and with less supervision.
- Willing to work on extended hours, if necessary.
- Has a good command with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 1800⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Puchong, Selangor
💸 3000⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Selangor, Petaling Jaya
💸 1500⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Selangor
💸 FROM⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Kuala Lumpur, Cheras, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 07-03-2023🌏 Selangor
💸 FROM⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Selangor, Shah Alam
💸 View Detail⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Cyberjaya, Selangor
💸 1800⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Selangor
💸 UP TO⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Kuala Lumpur, Cheras, Selangor
💸 UP TO⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Selangor, Petaling Jaya