Salary: View Detail
Pioneer Threading company in Malaysia since 1982.
You will be responsible for :
- To understand and comply with SOI Quality Management System, customers licensors, and regulatory/Legal requirements.
- To assist Maintenance Executive in ensuring all maintenance activities carried out as per planned schedule.
- To coordinate and monitor
- The installation and commissioning of new equipment and
- Transfer the operation running methods/skills to the maintenance crew
- Responsible to respond immediately upon receiving any issues regarding machine breakdown
- To ensure adequate spare-parts and tools are available at all times, as to ensure the smooth progress of the maintenance/repair plan.
- To conduct machine breakdown analysis, faults diagnosing to propose corrective action and improvement program
- Create and establish relevant maintenance procedures and protocols
- Training of staffs on equipment operating and maintenance procedures
- To ensure good housekeeping is maintain and sustain at work place.
- To work in high team spirit to ensure all the scope of works meet its specifications and standards.
- To maintain the security of the premises & asset during the operation.
- Comply with safety policies and HSE requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Superior
- Developing SOPs and Process Flows for new and/or modified equipment and procedures to meet functional and reliability requirements.
- Determining critical process metrics that can be monitored on a regular basis.
- Conducting process audits and resolving audit findings.
- Developing and applying mechanical designs to meet system specifications and operational requirements.
- Ensuring effective and efficient maintenance services of electrical and field instruments and resolving any electrical and instrumentation issues.
- Ensuring electrical and instrument maintenance as per best practice, corporate policy and regulatory requirements.
- Meeting target cost and manufacturability considerations.
- Performing maintenance, overhaul and repair.
- Testing and validation of repair work to ensure quality.
- Providing technical expertise to drive design and development transfer to operational capabilities.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent or higher
- 10 years related experience in CNC machines
- Experience in Site Coordination/Engineering/Design
- Good analytical skill, leadership & Communication skill
- Knowledge in electrical, mechanical and electronics including hoisting system
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
What’s on Offer?
- Regional Role
- Leadership Role
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Sandakan, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Keningau, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Kudat, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 17-03-2023🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 05-03-2023🌏 Sandakan, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 Sandakan, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 16-03-2023🌏 Keningau, Sabah