Manager/Senior Officer, Account Mgr/Marketing Mgr, Business Banking(SME) Bukit Tinggi Klang Branch
☞ United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd
Update day: 06-05-2023
Industry: Information Technology Services Banking Financial Services
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentAbout UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About The Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
We develop integrated products and services targeted at helping small and medium-sized enterprises across the region progress through different stages of growth. These include innovative solutions and initiatives in areas of working capital loans, operational efficiency and currency exposure.
For Account Manager
- Responsible in building strong relationship and enhancing relationship to ensure SME client’s optimum utilization of banking facilities in accordance with the bank’s prescribed standards and regulatory requirements
- Perform credit evaluation and establish / maintain account relationships with both existing and prospective customers
- Achieve sales target income, contribute to the profitability and growth of the branch by developing and maintaining customer relationship through utilizing the full spectrum of banking products and services
- Actively solicit for loans, deposit and Banca sales - ensure end to end follow through to make sure effort turns into production
- Achieve sales target allocated for Loans, Deposits, Banca and number of new customer target
- Adopt good follow through practice and prompt execution culture in performing the role
- Risk Management - Perform proper introduction of customers and conduct join introduction visitation with Account Manager
- Quality Control & Compliance - ensure quality submission to achieve high accuracy and correctness
- Deliver clear expectation on the terms in letter of offer and other documents and process workflow to customers
- Observe and adhere to Standard Filling Order of credit files before handling over to Account Management Team
- Maintain and build good rapport with internal and external customer for business referrals.
- Adhere to the regulatory requirements and processes being practiced at all times
For Account Manager
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in business-to-consumer sales with proven track record
- Sales experience in Banking Retail Products preferably in mortgage sales will be an added advantage
- Experience and exposure in credit marketing with good credit knowledge is preferred and will be an added advantage
- Wide network of SME business contacts and possesses good business acumen
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen, proactive and a highly motivated self-starter
- Good sales and customer relationship management
- Strong analytical skill in financial account and well-verse in cash flow analysis
- Preferable 3 to 5 years of working experiences in business-to-consumer sales with proven track record
- Experience and exposure in credit marketing is preferred and will be an added advantage
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate’s age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Selangor, Cyberjaya
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Shah Alam, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Alor Gajah, Melaka, Selayang
💸 View Detail⏰ 03-07-2023🌏 Selayang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Cheras, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Puchong, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Cyberjaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor