Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
- Support production in daily engineering activities.
- Support process development for New Product Development (NPD) projects on existing processes.
- Provide training for operators and technicians on process and equipment related knowledge.
- Establish and maintain process documentation including work instruction / Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) / control plan / process flow / SOP.
- Continuously improve process capability. Continuously improve process through-put, cost effectiveness and process quality as part of operation excellence (yield, productivity, Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), Poka-yoke)
- Interface with quality team, designer and mechanization team on process and product optimization.
- Work with global team for new line installation and qualification.
- Drive LEAN across the various functions to meet targets/KPIs.
- Lead LEAN tool champions and teams in projects to successful completion.
- Facilitate, train and provide support to the respective teams engaged in continuous improvement activities.
- Organize, track and report kaizen activities and their progress periodically.
- Establish systems for monitoring Operations KPIs such as OEE, Hrs/K, yield, cost per unit, etc.
- Drive cost rationalization through productivity initiatives, projects and programs to improve cost.
- Deploy / share best practices across sites when and where applicable.
- Work with other Lean experts in the region to implement a standard LEAN program.
- Continuously build and drive a lean culture plant wide through ongoing assessment
- Key participant in the development of new production processes and/or adapt existing production processes for assembly, calibration and testing
- Define specifications for production equipment and interact with mechanization (in house) and/or equipment suppliers to ensure equipment will meet specifications
- Key participant in global new product development project teams to enable successful launch of new products
- Collaborate with other departments on process specifications, quality aspects, product specifications and continuity of equipment
- Influence product designs during new product development phase to ensure economical and defect free manufacture
- Developing new or improved manufacturing and testing processes that are necessary to achieve the performance and cost requirements of future device applications
- Organize the arranging of sample lines and process development equipment
- Key participant in advanced quality planning activities
- Coordinates all functional requirements, the reviewing of designs and debugging /qualifying new high volume assembly /test equipment or tooling
- Transferring knowledge to make site personnel
- Support improvement projects to reduce cycle time, defects and manufacturing costs
- Work with suppliers and contract manufacturers to ensure processes are capable, have sufficient controls in place, can meet out delivery requirements, and meet our cost targets
- Evaluate Sensata’s and suppliers technical capabilities including tooling design, build experience, maintenance program, processes and process controls, cell automation- if required, quality control systems, and material knowledge Experience / Qualifications
- A college degree and 2-4 years of experience (i.e. Bachelors degree) or a graduate degree and 0-2 years of experience (i.e. Masters degree)
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- BS/MS degree or above, majoring in mechanical/electrical/electronic/materials or its equivalent.
- Good knowledge in Lean Manufacturing, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Design of Experiments (DOE). Six Sigma Green /Black Belt holders will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Automotive PPAP / APQP / MSA requirements and Quality systems/tools.
- Possess good interpersonal / communication skills and able to interface at international/oversea levels with good English language ability in reading and writing.
- Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
- Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
- As OneSensata , we are working together to make things work together
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 10-10-2022🌏 Puchong, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Selayang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-10-2022🌏 Semenyih, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 10-10-2022🌏 Puchong, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 10-10-2022🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 Cheras, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-11-2022🌏 Semenyih, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Selayang, Selangor, Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-10-2022🌏 Selayang, Selangor