Update day: 06-05-2023
Location: Kuala Terengganu Terengganu
Salary: View Detail
- Monitor production of marketing materials and marketing collaterals.
- Oversee distribution of marketing materials and marketing channels.
- Draft press and media releases.
- Liaise with public relations and media contacts.
- Assist in conceptualizing and planning of company PR and Branding events.
- Help prepare and conduct marketing presentations and marketing articles.
- Help plan, coordinate, and participate in marketing events.
- Execute direct marketing campaigns.
- Prepare online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Update company website and social media tools.
- Conduct market research.
- Monitor competitive activity and market trends.
- Monitor and assess customer feedback.
- Track, coordinate and assemble data to measure outcomes of marketing programs.
- Communicate with Sales and Productions regarding product and pricing.
- Maintain archive of marketing materials.
- Min Diploma/ Degree holder in Marketing or other relevant field.
- Willingness to assist with initiatives and projects as needs arise throughout the organisation.
- Good understanding of Marketing tools.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Languages required: English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Lunch is provided
- Company trip
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Kemaman, Terengganu
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Kemaman, Terengganu
💸 View Detail⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
💸 View Detail⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
💸 View Detail⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Terengganu, Dungun
💸 2000 - 2300⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Kemaman, Terengganu
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Terengganu
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Kemaman, Terengganu