Update day: 23-09-2022
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentLeading comprehensive music education provider, retailing and wholesaling of sound and musical instruments
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Preference with Music background
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Excel in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess at least Diploma in Business Administration or relevant field; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 8000⏰ 10-10-2022🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-10-2022🌏 Shah Alam, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Puchong, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Selayang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-10-2022🌏 Semenyih, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
💸 2500⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Kuala Lumpur, Cheras, Selangor
💸 UP TO⏰ 17-10-2022🌏 Selangor, Petaling Jaya