Update day: 19-05-2023
Salary: View Detail
1. Plans and supervises the execution of all field services activities as assigned which include Minor Fabrication work, metering validation, field trial, SIPROD preparation, in-situ repair & certification, hook-up & commissioning of new equipment, facility upgrading work etc.
2. Provide day-to-day technical support to offshore operations.
3. Coordinate field wide planned shutdown activities and ensure safe execution of the shutdown job.
4. Conduct process troubleshooting and optimization.
5. Prepare Operating Procedures for normal & abnormal operating conditions.
6. Prepare Work Program Budget and monitor budget utilization.
7. Establish contracts for supply and services, and involve in techno-commercial evaluation.
8. Work with clients/assets, functional contacts and Managers/Superintendents to develop Integrated Activity Planning schedules and Personnel On-Board (POB) schedules.
9. Establish 3-month look-ahead Integrated Activity Plan (IAP) for the respective assets.
10. Establish and publish annual IAP calendar for respective asset based on approved WP&B. Ensure the preparation works for the IAP calendar to commence minimum 2 months prior to start of new year.
11. Conduct IAP weekly and monthly coordination meetings with functional contacts for works’ planning, accuracy, prioritizations, conflicts/constrains, challenges resolution etc.
12. Establish Very Short Term, Short Term (3-month Lookahead), Medium Term and Long Term IAP based on Clients approved WP&B. Continuously work with Clients and obtain approval from Clients on each activity prior execution.
13. Schedule, plan and manage various activities by utilizing IAP Microsoft Excel template, Microsoft Project and e-IAP in the MyEPOMS-X.
14. Undertake other job responsibilities as and when required by the Superior.
Incorporate in 2012, EPOMS is an emerging Operations and Maintenance solutions partner in the oil and gas sector for floating and fixed facilities.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Kota Samarahan, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Kuching, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Sibu, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-06-2023🌏 Sibu, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Sibu, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 11-06-2023🌏 Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Miri, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 10-06-2023🌏 Miri, Sarawak