Update day: 09-06-2023
Location: Johor Bahru Johor
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentWhat You’ll Do
• Meeting with patients to assess what their physical challenges are and deciding on suitable treatment programs
• Following the Standard Operating Procedures of treatment and providing at least 60% manual intervention
• Recommend and prescribe the best exercises
• Keep updated on the patient’s condition to ensure that treatments are supported by Evidence-Based Practice (EBP);
• Maintain good communication with patients while treating them with the utmost respect;
• Evaluate the effects of treatment and communicate patients’ progress
• Reminding patients of the treatment appointment from time to time
• Explain the treatment plan and rehabilitation plan in detail for the patient’s progression.
• Other duties may be assigned from time to time.
What You’ll Need
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy
• Candidates with at least 2 years of experience related to this position (Senior Physiotherapist). Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as training will be provided (Junior Physiotherapist).
• Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Can work well under minimum supervision
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• This position will be based in Johor Port/Johor Bahru/Klang Valley.
Perks & Benefits
• Additional Leave
• Training provided
• Professional Development
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Johor Bahru, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Pontian, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 07-07-2023🌏 Kota Tinggi, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Muar, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Pontian, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Kluang, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Johor Bahru, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Johor Bahru, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Pontian, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-06-2023🌏 Johor