Update day: 14-09-2022
Salary: View Detail
To assist Assistant Manager, Procurement, Logistic & Warehouse (AM, PLW) department function to plan, develops, implement and overseeing the whole Procurement, Warehouse and Logistic department activities.
1. Observing and practicing QHSE as per requirement.
2. Adhere to procurement policies, procedures and continuous improvement processes to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
3. To assist AM, PLW oversee purchases, develop new contracts and frame agreements in procuring high quality and cost efficient supplies.
4. To assist AM, PKW perform cost and scenario analysis for benchmarking, and source competitive products and services to support the business
5. To assist AM, PLW vendor selection and bidding process review, supervision and management of purchasing functions
6. To Assist AM, PLW maintain accurate records of purchases, pricing and other important data.
7. Procure of spare parts, raw materials, consumable item and services required by end user and ensure the delivery are on time.
8. Ensure purchased items and services are according to required specification.
9. Liaise with external parties such as Customs department, Port Authority, Marine Dept, forwarder etc.
10. To ensure physical stock check tallies with updated list of inventory, purchases and supplies.
11. To ensure the availability of raw material, spare parts and consumable items.
12. To ensure product are stored, protected and inventory is updated.
13. To safeguard the company’s properties as well as not to reveal confidential information.
14. Produce regular reports highlighting material utilization actual vs budget.
15. To ensure accuracy and prompt submission of authority report, i.e. Custom’s report, Aged stocks report and quarantined report
16. Carrying out any other duties delegated by superior from time to time
PETRO PIPE SABAH SDN. BHD. (PPS) is a member of Pipeline Services Division of Wasco Energy group of companies. Wasco Energy is a global integrated energy infrastructure group wholly owned subsidiary of Wah Seong Corporation Berhad, a public listed company on Bursa ************** the Pipeline Services division, the three main business activities are the Pipe Coating, Corrosion Services and Pipe Manufacturing. Wasco Coatings offers a comprehensive range of anti-corrosion coatings, flow assurance coatings, and concrete weight coatings. Wasco Corrosion Services offers Cathodic Protection anodes, enabling protection of pipeline and structures in any operating environment, no matter how extreme. PPS manufactures Spiral Welded Pipes for oil & gas line pipe, water transmission, marine structure and pipe pile.
PPS is a fully Malaysian owned company incorporated through a joint venture in 2007, between Asiana Emas (a wholly owned subsidiary of Wasco Energy) and Sabah Energy Corporation (of Sabah State Government). PPS’s API 5L pipe mill and coating facilities, which were constructed in May 2007 and commissioned for production in August 2008, are located at Kota Kinabalu Industrial Park (KKIP), Sabah, Malaysia. PPS had successfully manufactured and supplied 502KM of 36” coated line pipes for PCSB’s Sabah Sarawak Gas Pipeline Project by April, 2010. More recently in 2011, PPS also had completed supply 65KM of 30” line pipe for PGB’s LEKAS Project, Melaka and pipe pile.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Lahad Datu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-10-2022🌏 Sabah, Kota Kinabalu
💸 View Detail⏰ 02-11-2022🌏 Keningau, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 02-11-2022🌏 Sandakan, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-10-2022🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-10-2022🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-10-2022🌏 Sandakan, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-10-2022🌏 Lahad Datu, Sabah
💸 UP TO⏰ 17-10-2022🌏 Sabah, Kota Kinabalu