Update day: 18-09-2022
Industry: Information Services
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Love the Tech industry and looking to work flexibly between home and the office? Looking to be part of a company that has career and development as part of their DNA? Looking for a company that champions diversity & inclusion? Then come and join us! At Informa Tech, we believe that technology innovation is key to driving positive change in our society. We believe that digital inclusion underpins progress. And we believe that diversity in tech is central to a thriving industry.
Our aim is to inspire the global technology community to build a better world by informing, educating and connecting them through world-class research, training, events, and media.
We sit at the heart of the tech community with specialisms in emerging tech/AI, enterprise IT, cyber security, service providers/NextG, critical communications, media & entertainment and marketing technology.
Leveraging over 100 trusted brands, we offer an unrivalled global networking community and platform for technologists and innovators to be inspired and reach their full potential.
Join us and reach yours!
The Project Manager’s purpose is to manage syndicated content and consulting projects delivered by the Research Operations and Process Automation team, ensuring resource availability, expected quality, on-time-delivery and customer satisfaction.
You will ensure the delivery of successful, on-time, high-quality, highly relevant, and research projects that provide essential elements for syndicated and consulting research projects across Informa Tech market pillars.
You will also be supporting ad hoc and continuous improvement initiatives within Content Operations, and the wider team in Informa Tech ensuring smooth implementation.
Key Areas of Responsibility & Accountability
As a Project Manager you will ensure the delivery of the following key objectives:
- Create and maintain project documentation such as plans for each project that define roles & responsibilities, resources, milestones, preliminary deliverables, and deadlines.
- Keep all relevant stakeholders informed on project progress. Organize and attend stakeholder meetings.
- Ensure alignment of the project milestones with client expectations and/or research agenda.
- Identify and work to solve resource gaps to ensure projects are delivered on time. Understand project interdependencies.
- Assist analysts and other colleagues on the appropriate engagement approach for research workflow process and other related processes.
- Ensure continuous measurement of key KPIs in each area.
- Conduct post-delivery feedback sessions to identify areas of improvement and training needs.
- Liaise with external vendors for project support assuring deliverables are meeting quality and timeliness.
- Create and maintain business process workflow documentation and deliver standardization, best practises, methods, and procedure documentation.
- Contribute to the continuing evolution and refinement of business/operational processes to optimize quality, timeliness, efficiency, and cost effectiveness of research execution and delivery.
What you will produce
- Project plans, schedule tracking, project reports (internal & customer), project budget, risks & issues registers
- Deliver allocated projects to time, quality, and cost
- Deliver complex, high-stake projects to time and budget
- Business process workflow documentation, best practices, methods & procedures, and specifications
- Key operational metrics, KPI, and business analysis reports to aid in continuous improvement initiatives
- Business requirements documentation for technology platform teams, vendors, and data/research suppliers
Experience & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in project management
- Proven successful experience in a project manager role, including preparation of project plans, risk and issues logs and management of project action plan
- Track record and good knowledge and understanding of project management tools and techniques
- Experience in managing agile projects
- Design and implementation of operational processes preferred
- Experience in managing IT projects will be an added advantage.
- Comfortable interacting with multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Good presentation skills
- Existing project management qualifications (PRINCE2, PMI, APM) preferred or equivalent experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively across groups and time zones
- Proficient ability to plan & manage own workload and complete projects on an accurate and timely basis.
- Managing multiple ongoing and ad-hoc projects with the ability to prioritize is essential
- Team player who can work in a fast-paced environment
- Eye for detail with the ability to unpick complex problems to identify root causes and critical pathways
- Good knowledge of operational and business processes that can help deliver projects on a high-quality, efficient, and cost-effective basis
We know that sometimes the ’perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 George Town, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 Selayang, Selangor, Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-10-2022🌏 George Town, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 George Town, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 31-10-2022🌏 Bayan Lepas, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-10-2022🌏 Bayan Lepas, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-10-2022🌏 Bayan Lepas, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 29-10-2022🌏 Penang, Butterworth
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Gelugor, Penang