Update day: 06-05-2023
Location: Bayan Lepas Penang
Industry: Information Technology Services Insurance Accounting
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentJob Responsibility
- To assist the growth of the client’s business through persisting and promising investment in the company’s products, solutions and service.
- Assuring that the relationship with the client is developed in a way that enables the business growth for both the clients and company.
- Responsibility includes sales and support for assigned accounts.
- Oversees the payment processes of the customers and keep track of the client’s outstanding through the ageing report.
- Accountable for the end to end operational performance towards this account, including forecasting and securing targeted net sales and margins per contract as well as ensuring that add-on sales activities and change request handing are in focus.
- Assures that proposed solutions for the client are in line with the clients’ needs and provide the resource requirement projection.
- Defining the delivery strategies, together with the delivery and support department for the assigned account.
- Manages the scope of the project portfolio, including projects and other non-project business, and ensures that the team delivers to the scope. Manage variation to the scope with the client personnel through the established change request process.
- New leads generation and follow up with the marketing leads.
- Able to handle enquiry and prepare quotation to client
- Explore, identify and develop new market opportunities for local/overseas customers
- Provide excellent service to potential and existing customers
- Expand market & clientele and contribute positively to achieve sales targets
- Organising sales visits
- Demonstrating and presenting products
- Negotiating contracts and packages
- Sales ambassador of the company by speaking and presenting the companyâs products and solutions to the customers
- To serve existing and new customers and ensure their requirements are met
- Work with Business Development Manager to execute messaging strategy and planning to promote in various platform and bring products & solutions awareness to nationwide in the shorter and regionally in a longer term
- To work closely with technical pre-sales team to develop a highly competitive technical and commercial proposals to meet customersâ POS system and solutions requirements
- To contribute and develop sales collateral with marketing department to the targeted customers that will reap the maximum sales results
- To meet yearly POS systems and solution sales revenue and margin targetTo build new client acquisition growth through building new sales channel and new clients
- Build and manage channel partnership by bringing values of POS products and solutions to the customersTo update and present weekly sales forecast and pipeline reporting
- To ensure accounts receivables (AR) and collection are done timelyOther relevant duties as signed by superior
- Preferably candidates with Diploma in engineering, sales marketing, business studies, IT or relevant filed
- Those with sales experiences especially in F&B POS system or related IT field are highly encouraged to apply
- Those with excellent presentation and negotiation skills are highly encouraged to apply
- Independent, good in sales planning, and has great motivation for sales’ achievements
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS and PCB
- Good working environment
- Travel allowance
- Medical claims
- Petrol claims
- Company annual trip
- Training provided
- Five (5) working days a week
Click to apply for free candidate
UP to Rm3000|Sales Executive @George Town | Fresh Graduate Welcome to Apply|💸 View Detail⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 George Town, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Bukit Mertajam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 03-07-2023🌏 Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang, Penang
💸 UP TO⏰ 03-07-2023🌏 Penang, Bayan Lepas
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 George Town, Penang
💸 UP TO⏰ 03-07-2023🌏 Penang, Bayan Lepas
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 George Town, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Bukit Mertajam, Penang