Industry: Internet Publishing
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentJob Responsibility
- Develop strategies and implement action plan to achieve high business performance
- Leverage personal networks and generate new leads as required to identify opportunities to improve the overall experience and drive revenue.
- Responsible, committed and achieving sales, projections and budget targets
- Manage cost effectiveness/ efficiency and deliver operational and financial target within designated financial cost
- Understanding the market, competitors’ activities and industry trends to develop and implement a high growth strategy
- Servicing existing clients, while generating new referrals (for new markets)
- Create, maintain, and report on KPIs periodically to the management
- Able to extract insights from data, trends, survey, and market intelligence to increase the customer adoption
- Lead team in stakeholder managements, included to visit, present, negotiate with Corporate Client and resolve potential problems
- Own the development and execution of all business development initiatives, ensuring proper planning and on time, on target execution.
- Support to build and maintain a high performing team with a best in class team culture.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant program.
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia in written and spoken.
- At least 4 Year(s) of hands-on brand management and marketing experience for B2B e-commerce, F&B or FMCG companies.
- Excellent cross-functional project management, problem-solving, negotiation, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Ability to initiate and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Management experience with the ability to leverage a small team to deliver results
- Independent, responsible and precise working style with pronounced quality awareness
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Structured thought process and strong analytical ability
- Medical Leaves
- Annual Leaves
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-10-2022🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor
💸 2500⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Kuala Lumpur, Cheras, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Puchong, Selangor
💸 UP TO⏰ 17-10-2022🌏 Selangor, Petaling Jaya
💸 View Detail⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Puchong, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-10-2022🌏 Semenyih, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Selayang, Selangor, Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Selangor