Senior Commodity Manager E Components
Update day: 06-05-2023
Location: Bukit Mertajam Penang Gelugor
Salary: View Detail
What You Will Do:
- Identify spends & e-components techno development.
- Define e-component strategy for multiple BU , multiple sites.
- Grant YOY savings plan and define together with internal stakeholder LTCRs.
- Monitor, build & hare e-component market reports towards internal stakeholders.
- Generate fast and accurate cost estimates for e-BOM, as well as recommendation onto best of alternative e-components proposals.
- Propose rules of engagement towards E-comp manufacturer an distributors and proposed on 1/3/5 years commodity action plans.
- Scout of best TCO e-components solutions.
- Identify E-comp accounts willingness to partner with Lumileds and engage, together with management onto strategical partnerships.
- Define E-component E-Libraries Best Practices (connector, wire resistor, capacitor, diode).
- Ability to work onto monthly commodity high level reports, Best Practices process optimization.
- Assess and manage the supply base performance and potentials as well as overseeing capacity requirement to meet supply/demand.
- Lead Commercial Audit Requirement – PSCS/ Sustainability Audit.
- Asset / Consignment Management
- Piece Parts Variance (PPV).
What You Will Bring (REQUIRED Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s in Materials Engineering, Applied Science, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering OR Bachelor’s in Arts with demonstrated experience in E-component field.
- Minimum 8 years in E-components commodity management.
- Good background in LED/semiconductor.
- Experienced as previous e-components commodity management.
- Having experience with e- components manufacturer landscape and distributors.
- Have good knowledge of Purchasing Contract, Negotiation strategies, commodity management and strategy definition, company Law and Practices on international trades.
- Possess good interpersonal and negotiation skills. Pro-activeness in generating ideas and recommendation to solutions.
- Internal stakeholders management.
- Ability to interface effectively with various (in-house) functional area as well as suppliers.
- Possess good presentation skills and strategic thinking to run the business effectively.
- Working experience related to technical and commercial field.
Lumileds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Bukit Mertajam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Ayer Itam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Ayer Itam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Bayan Lepas, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Butterworth, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 George Town, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Bayan Lepas, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Bukit Mertajam, Penang