Update day: 03-10-2022
Salary: View Detail
• Plan and conduct audits according to annual plan as directed by the Management.
• Ensure compliance with Standard Operating and Procedures and regulatory requirements.
• Provide internal control assurance by conducting review of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls to manage critical business and operational risk.
• Provide advisory services on areas of improvements in internal processes, internal control and operational efficiencies.
• Produce audit reports with details findings and recommendations in consultation with management where applicable.
• To conduct or assist in any special audit requested by the Management as directed.
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree from a recognized university specializing in Finance, Accounting, Construction/Engineering, Credit Control or equivalent.
• Good communication skills and proficiency in spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Computer literate and meticulous.
• Proactive, independent, a team player with a strong sense of responsibility and able to thrive in a fast paced environment.
• Working experience more than five (5) years in Public Listed Company and Internal Audit Areas.
• Ability to think critical, understand internal audit methodology and able to provide recommendations and drive for changes.
To be a leading regional integrated water, waste water and environmental solutions provider with involvement in concession facilities management services, plantation and property development sector.
To meet the increasing challenges in the demand for water, wastewater and environmental engineering, facilities management services, property development, plantation and construction sector through the continuous implementation of high quality standard, efficient services, human capital development, innovative technologies and operational system.
To actively participate in local, regional and global business opportunities with linkages to the company core activities.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-10-2022🌏 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 31-10-2022🌏 Kajang/Bangi/Serdang, Selangor, Cyberjaya
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Puchong, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-10-2022🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Ampang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Ampang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-11-2022🌏 Kajang/Bangi/Serdang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Rawang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor