Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Update day: 06-05-2023
Category: Production / Operation
Industry: Medical Equipment Manufacturing
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentKarex Berhad started as a family business with a manufacturing capacity of only 60 million pieces of condom per annum in 1988. In November 2013, Karex was listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. Today, Karex has 3 manufacturing facilities across Pontian (Johor), Port Klang (Selangor) and Hat Yai (Thailand) together with a workforce of 2,000 employees with the capacity to produce 4 billion pieces of condom per annum making us the largest condom manufacturer in the world.
We export to more than 110 countries across Africa, Asia, America and Europe. Our list of clientele consists of commercial global brand owners, government and non-government agencies. Karex also manufactures condoms under its own brands namely “Carex” and “INNO” which are mainly exported to the Middle Eastern countries. Karex acquired US Based, Global Protection Corp in 2014, the company that consummated the “ONE” brand condoms. We are currently on an expansion plan to increase our capacity to 7 billion pieces by end of 2017. This expansion will be carried out across all 3 manufacturing facilities in Malaysia and Thailand. Our new manufacturing plants will be a green factory, built in accordance to Green Building Index (GBI) and Leadership in Environmental Design (LEED) standard.
As part of our future expansion plans, we intend to enhance our automation process by integrating and automating the electronic testing and foiling functions into one machine. This will help to reduce our reliance on manual labour and increase operating efficiency.
We have a creative and innovative corporate culture that helps our employees thrive. Empowered by a collaborative management style, we encourage adaptability to our company’s learning culture to improve and enhance our employees in work & personal life.
We are confident that we can offer a range of opportunities to meet your individual needs and goals. We take both your professional and personal development seriously, supporting you in carving out your own individual career path.
- Plan and control the project work which is carried out under the industrial safety standard
- Plan and control preventive maintenance for all plant’s & production equipments and machineries.
- To provide equipment and machine knowledge and training to subordinate Plan, manage and control to minimize the malfunction and technical breakdown of the equipment and machine as all time.
- Plan and manage the manpower for daily maintenance work. Maintain, enforce and follow the ISO procedure and industrial safety.
- Produce all of operational related reports on time.
- Study and improve production process by create or modify part or tools to facilitate.
- Plan and budget for yearly maintenance upkeep, monitor closely the expenses To adhere to the Quality & Product Safety Policy.
- Responsible for any Product Recall Requirement.
- Responsible for all Product Safety related matter especially on the hazards.
- To develop the system through ISO meeting and internal audits.
- To maintain the documents, procedures and records in the department to both quality & product safety matter.
- Involve in validation of all key manufacturing related machines.
- Responsible of maintenance stores control and the workshop operations.
- Ensure that all calibration done within the company according to the timeline.
- Consistently monitor and assist person in charge on environmental issues by ensuring the company complies with the Malaysian government legal rules.
- Responsible to manage and register plan layout or other necessary drawings.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma and above in Electronic, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering.
- Minumum 2 years of work experience in the engineering field as an engineer/supervisor.
- Good in Leadership skills.
- Advantage of having basic knowledge in PLC.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Good motivation skills - ability to motivate others through delegation and negotiation skills.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Kota Tinggi, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-07-2023🌏 Kota Tinggi, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 Kota Tinggi, Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 03-07-2023🌏 Johor
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-07-2023🌏 Johor Bahru, Johor