Senior Marketing Manager
Update day: 17-05-2023
Location: Kuala Lumpur Raub Pahang Bidor Perak
Category: Marketing / PR Sales
Industry: Food Beverage Services
Position: Mid-Senior level
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentKey Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads the development of multi-channel, integrated marketing, branding strategies and activities within a specific business unit or department. Leads and develops additional marketing initiatives for the company or senior leadership as and when required.
- Develops, manages and tracks marketing budgets, timelines and processes from kickoff to execution. Establishes and maintains processes to ensure effective and timely development and execution of programs, within the defined budget. Manages execution details of marketing programs and initiatives with visual merchandising and visual communications partners. Presents marketing strategies and execution details to senior leadership, management, and other departments.
- Leads or develops cross-functional teams in support of marketing activities. Coordinates with other departments to ensure marketing and communication initiatives are aligned with the global brand strategic direction.
- Communicates marketing activities with other business units and departments on a regular basis to ensure integration and support for programs and initiatives. Ensures that established processes are communicated, understood and followed by key stakeholders.
- Manages relationships with internal and external creative teams, agencies and vendors to develop integrated customer communication materials.
- May lead efforts to track marketing performance, gather consumer insights and analyze or evaluate program effectiveness. Shares findings with other departments and integrates findings into future marketing activities and initiatives.
- Strategic planning and execution – 8 to 10 years.
- Marketing experience in retail, 3rd party delivery service and/or eCommerce as well as in would be an added advantage.
- Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners.
- Leading and facilitating cross-functional or organizational groups.
- Leadership skills, collaborative & a team player. Capacity to work with all levels of the organization and able to adapt to various work styles to move forward and reach objectives.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent communicator.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of the box with effective problem-solving skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Persuasiveness: pro-active with foresight to point out opportunities and risks to the business.
- Strong track record of consistent in-market delivery.
- Strong accountability and ownership in managing tasks and deliverables with the ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Attention to details of execution and ambition to deliver brand excellence.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both spoken and written.
- Ability to deliver positive results in a team-centric work environment with a diverse group of cross functional teams and external parties.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Perak, Ipoh
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Kuantan, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Bidor, Perak
💸 View Detail⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Kuala Lumpur
💸 View Detail⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Kuala Lumpur
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Bidor, Perak
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-06-2023🌏 Kuantan, Pahang
💸 View Detail⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Perak
💸 View Detail⏰ 28-06-2023🌏 Pahang