Salary: View Detail
• Responsible for product design and development using 3D Cad software
• Plan and manage mechanical design schedule.
• Coordinate design phases
• Checking of drawings and preparation of Bill of Materials (BOM).
• On site support for mechanical related issues.
(Conventional Milling Machining Skill is preference)
• General electrical and mechanical assembly task for medium-complex modules and testing.
• Perform testing of assemblies.
• Perform installation and setup, testing and commissioning of new machine at customer’s site, ensuring the machines are functional.
• Carry out inspection and repairs of the equipment at clients’ site.
• At least 3 years of experience in related field.
HNB Feeding Sdn Bhd is a company specialize in providing sorting and feeding solutions to all the industries in the world. HNB research, develop, design and build our own products to meet customer requirement. HNB has 11 years design experience in bowl sorting and linear feeding and 15 years cooperate with Automation Industry and others.
HNB Mission is Inspire our customers with our innovative sorting and feeding solutions.
HNB Vision is To provide sorting and feeding solution to variety of industries, spread out antennas around the world, and respond to the needs of customers
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 10-03-2023🌏 Gelugor, Penang, George Town
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-03-2023🌏 George Town, Penang, Bayan Lepas
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-03-2023🌏 Bayan Lepas, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 03-03-2023🌏 Gelugor, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Ayer Itam, Penang, George Town
💸 View Detail⏰ 17-03-2023🌏 Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 14-03-2023🌏 Bukit Mertajam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Ayer Itam, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Butterworth, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-03-2023🌏 Perai, Penang