Update day: 20-02-2024
Category: Quality Assurance / Quality Control
Industry: Human Resources
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
- To design bio/pharmaceutical manufacturing process and facility (concept, basic and detailed design) in close cooperation with other disciplines.
- Responsible to compile related design documents e.g. process flow diagrams, user requirement specifications (URS), tender specifications (TS), P&IDs, etc.- Responsible for engineering execution and project management during plant construction, commissioning, and qualification.
- Technical and commercial review of quotations/bids.- Attend meetings with users/customers/external parties.- Commission and qualify process and equipment according to cGMP and other relevant regulations.- Liaise with local authorities during application and approval process.- Coordination with other disciplines, partners, sub-consultants, sub-contractors, etc.- To support the business development efforts in feasibility study phase, proposal stage and assist in technical presentation to clients. Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical Engineering, Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Bio-Technology, Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience with minimum of 3 years in the pharmaceutical or bio-tech industries with proven experience in pharmaceutical/bio-tech manufacturing process and facility design.
- Good understanding of cGMP compliance and associated legislative standards, i.e. PIC/s, EU GMP and US FDA standard for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in preparation and execution of commissioning and qualification protocols.- Familiar with AutoCAD, MS Project, MS Office applications.
- Based in Malaysia but willing to travel (local and overseas). Other Requirements:- Accountable for results with proactive attitude- Creative, self-motivated, actively participate in specific initiatives and promote positive company culture- Open-minded and ready for change- Cooperate and collaborate with business partners with good teamwork spirit- Customer focus, understand and satisfy internal and external customers- Continuously improvement- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills in English and other languages- Detail-oriented with good planning and organizing skill- Provide high quality solution for customer and work in an efficient and timely manner
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 Selangor, Klang/Port Klang
💸 View Detail⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Klang/Port Klang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Cyberjaya, Selangor