Update day: 06-05-2023
Location: Puchong Selangor Cyberjaya
Salary: View Detail
Information Technology Head of Department.
• To perform the system support functions across each of the hardware platforms of the company, namely the Production platforms and the Local Area Networks.
• To monitor the overnight backups and ensure that they complete successfully.
• To arrange for any files to be restored when requested.
• To monitor the disk space usage and, if necessary, arrange for the archiving of any data that may no longer be required on-line.
• To ensure that each user only has the necessary access to the data they require, including any customer’s confidential data.
• To monitor the progress of all outstanding internal support requests and advises the originators of their current status.
• To carry out the installation of any hardware or software for the Company’s internal systems or external systems as required.
• To actively participate in the infrastructure planning and capacity planning requirements for the Company.
• To actively participate in the formulation and maintenance of the Company’s Disaster Recovery Plan.
• To carry out any other task to be assigned by the management from time to time
2) QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/IT or related discipline or equivalent.
• Certificate in IT will be an added advantage
3) EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Possess 2-3 year (s) experience in providing direct support to end-users either in Field Engineering or Corporate Help-Desk.
• Able to demonstrate a strong understanding and technical ability to support PCs, operating system applications.
• Good knowledge of software, hardware, Network Cards and Hubs.
• Well-versed in server installation, troubleshooting and networking concept.
• Analytical, articulate, result-oriented, able to perform under pressure and provide excellent follow ups.
• Able to set up IP address, Domain name.
• Very good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia for both written and spoken.
Custommedia Sdn Bhd (210378–U) ("Custommedia"), is an IT-based organisation with core competency in the software engineering discipline. Established in 1991, the company is ISO 9001-certified and was among the firsts to obtain the MSC Malaysia-status endorsement. The company obtained TMMi Level 5 accreditation in December 2016.
Over the years, the company has accumulated a breadth of expertise and experience in developing and delivering industry-leading software engineering solutions using multiple tools, system platforms and methodologies. This is further enriched by continuous research and development (R&D) initiatives to innovate new solutions, leveraging on leading and emerging technologies.
Convinced with the “Megatrends” shaping the future business model and its societal impacts, Custommedia is pioneering solutions to enable the implementation of the Internet-of-Things (IoT) in organisations intending to stay relevant in the globalised economy.
Custommedia is primed to be your partner to help your organisation and/or your clients to be successful in today’s competitive environment, in preparing for the imminent future.
Custommedia helps customers transform their businesses competitively to enable them evolve into industry pioneers in their own right.
√ Highest Quality
√ Competitive Cost
√ Rapid Services Deployment
√ On-schedule Implementation
√ Timely Solution Delivery
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 07-06-2023🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 08-06-2023🌏 Subang Jaya, Selangor
💸 1500 - 2100⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Selayang, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 13-06-2023🌏 Cheras, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Cyberjaya, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Shah Alam, Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Selangor
💸 View Detail⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Puchong, Selangor