Salary: View Detail
• Develop and conduct ongoing training programs (coaching and on the job trainings) in line with the business needs to enhance employees’ performance and development.
• To manage HR Department and overseeing a full spectrum of HR needs.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree related to the field of hospitality.
• Well verse and experience in training and development in the hospitality industry.
• Relevant experience in conducting training with coaching and mentoring capability especially in the hospitality industry.
• Candidates with Human Resource experience is an added advantage.
• Able to work independently and computer literate.
• A team player with good leadership.
• Possess excellent communication, inter-personal, organization, multi-tasking and analytical skills.
We are a management services Company for myriads of industries in Sabah such as F&B, Sports & Recreation facilities as well as healthcare in Sabah, providing facilities such as Entertainment Outlets, Lounge, Restaurant, Gym & sauna and others with one-stop concept.-
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-10-2022🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Lahad Datu, Sabah, Kota Kinabalu
💸 View Detail⏰ 15-10-2022🌏 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Sandakan, Sabah
💸 Negotiate⏰ 04-11-2022🌏 Sabah, Kota Kinabalu
💸 View Detail⏰ 26-10-2022🌏 Sandakan, Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 23-10-2022🌏 Sabah, Kota Kinabalu
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-10-2022🌏 Sabah
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-10-2022🌏 Sandakan, Sabah