Update day: 21-08-2023
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Salary: View Detail
Job contentJob Description
Platform / Validation
Update software and firmware on all systems in the lab
- ?Install/uninstall any hardware in the systems in the lab
- ?Start; stop; log; and report all execution activities in the lab
- ?General inventory tracking for all hardware within the lab
- ?Relocate systems when necessary
- ?Generate Report
- ?Basic level Issue Troubleshooting
- ?Supplier’s lab technicians will be conducting system-based testing and data collection on desktop; mobile; server; and ultra-mobile processors and chipsets.
- ?Supplier will provide skilled Lab computer technicians to perform hands-on testing using PC components; data acquisition hardware; automation software and automated test
- ?Lab Technicians will be responsible for physically assembling and maintaining the test
- ?Lab Technicians will be responsible for performing the hands-on operations of the
the test equipment; starting the test program(s); supervising the DUT to completion;
performing initial review of testing results; and uploading results to the appropriate
databases and repositories. All testing will be performed according to a pre-defined test
plan created by engineers but technicians will need to exercise basic technical
judgment when supervising the test processes and evaluating the results.
- ?Lab Technicians may be asked to support special experiments different than the normal
- ?Lab Technicians will be responsible for performing 1st-level troubleshooting/debug on the test environment in the event of a failure of the DUT or environment.
- ?Lab Technicians will perform troubleshooting and maintenance of PCs; including
internal PC components and troubleshooting hardware and software errors.
- ?Lab Technicians must:
- be physically able to assemble and move a computer system;
- understand the high-level interaction between various components (i.e. CPU; memory;
- debug issues with the hardware; BIOS; drivers; and operating system. Although these
- ?Lab technician’s tasks require hands-on familiarity with test/measurement equipment;
years of professional experience in building and troubleshooting personal computer
systems) is required. Experience using Windows 7 & 8; Linux; Android; UNIX and
similar operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite applications (at least Excel and
Word) is highly desired.
- At least 1 year of experience as a technician on computer assembly; troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Able to install and configure BIOS; software; operating systems such as Windows and Linux; and third-party applications.
- Able to make network configurations in LAN and WAN networks; in order to support remote server access; remote file repositories and remote control applications.
- Basic programming language knowledge in Python is a plus
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 2000 - 3500⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 George Town, Penang
💸 3200 - 4500⏰ 15-10-2023🌏 Butterworth, Penang
💸 3500 - 4500⏰ 18-10-2023🌏 Bayan Lepas, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 09-10-2023🌏 Perai, Penang
💸 1500 - 2100⏰ 05-10-2023🌏 Penang
💸 2500 - 3300⏰ 07-11-2023🌏 Bayan Lepas, Penang
💸 4000 - 8000⏰ 20-10-2023🌏 Perai, Penang
💸 2500 - 4500⏰ 10-10-2023🌏 Gelugor, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 11-10-2023🌏 Bayan Lepas, Penang
💸 View Detail⏰ 18-10-2023🌏 Gelugor, Penang