Warehouse and Logistic Executive
Update day: 12-05-2023
Salary: View Detail
Requirements & Qualifications
• At least with Diploma/ Degree qualification in Logistic/ Supply Chain or relevant field and experience.
• Have at least with 5 years’ experience managing warehouse and logistic operation and people
• Able to prepare annual budget and cost control, perform audit for ISO 9001:2015 and promote continuous improvement and perform & improve HIRARC and auditing for ISO 14000 and 45000
• Able to speak and read Mandarin, English and Bahasa Melayu
• Able to work independently under stressful condition, good networking with various logistic player locally and abroad, meticulous and good motivator to team member
Roles and Responsibilities
• Overseeing the overall warehouse and logistic activities in accordance with the production output and sales department target
• Overseeing the overall implementation and management of the company inventory system
• Overseeing material planning activities of all buyers to avoid stock out station in supporting sales streams
• Maintaining documentations and report and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities
• Ensure warehouse storage areas are well maintained.
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, deliveries time, transport cost efficiency
• Strategically plan and manage logistic, distributions, warehouse transportation and administration to maximize the operation efficiency and effectiveness
• Responsible for stock physical count / audit, reconcile with system record, material return, verification
• Resolve any rising problems or complaints received in relation to warehouse and deliveries issues.
PMB Silicon Sdn Bhd is a green field Silicon Metal Smelting Plant. PMB Silicon’s production capacity of 72,000 metric tonnes of Silicon Metal is divided into two phases of construction. The first phase of silicon metal construction started in December 2017, targeted to reach full capacity by Q2 of FY2019; the second phase of silicon metal construction has commenced with the targets to be fully operational in Q2 of FY2020.
PMB Silicon prioritize industrial best practice to ensure that it is fully compliant to the stringent standards set by the Department of Environment. Furthermore, PMB Silicon is located in Samalaju Industrial Park in Sarawak, a gazetted zone for energy-intensive industries where hydroelectricity is used as its main source of power. With a long term Power Purchase Agreement with the government, PMB Silicon vision is to become a global cost leader in producing high grade Silicon Metal with reliability and integrity.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Sibu, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Miri, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Sibu, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 02-07-2023🌏 Miri, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 04-07-2023🌏 Bintulu, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Kuching, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Sarikei, Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Sarawak
💸 View Detail⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Bintulu, Sarawak